Department of Mathematics
Register for courses and programmes
Admitted and conditionally admitted to the Master's programme
- Register for the financial mathematics specialisation
- Register for the mathematics specialisation
- Register for the applied mathematics and statistics specialisation
Conditionally admitted to courses
- In some cases, students who are conditionally admitted to courses in mathematics will be able to register in Ladok. Wait until the week before the starting date of the course. If you are still unable to register when there is less than a week left before the course starts, contact the study counsellors at the Department of Mathematics via e-mail. In the e-mail, enter your name and student ID-number (T-number). In the subject line, enter the course in question (course code and course name).
- Course information is available on Studium.
Exams in mathematics
As a Master's student you have an opportunity to study abroad for one or two terms. The Department of Mathematics has exchange agreements with universities in France, Germany, Spain, Great Britain, The Netherlands and Japan.
The Department of Mathematics has a group that works to promote gender, identity, ethnic, religious, disability and age equality at the department.
Study counsellors and Master's programme coordinator
Contact the Master's programme coordinator or the study counsellors if you have questions regarding course content, registration, study options, student exchange, study breaks, degree and career.
- Contact the study counsellor for Master's students by e-mail
- Contact the study counsellors for exchange students by e-mail
- Contact the programme coordinator for the Master's programme in mathematics by e-mail
Contact the course administrators if you have questions regarding exams.