Information to International Master Students – Autumn 2022
Are you admitted to the Master's Programme in the Humanities, specialisation Aesthetics or specialisation Philosophy? Welcome to the Department of Philosophy! Read more here!
Formal registration for the programme starts on July 28 (see below) but by activating your Uppsala University student account you can alreday prior to registration take part of programme information for the autumn, read more below.
- If you do not intend to start the programme, please decline the place you have been offered at universityadmissions.se.
- If you are placed on the waiting list you will be contacted, if places get available.
- If you have questions about fees, please contact Uppsala University's Feemaster. Read more about Fees (including contact details).
Before starting your studies there are a two administrative steps to take:
- Activate Your Uppsala University Student Account
- Register for the Programme in Ladok for Students
Activate Your Uppsala University Student Account
Before you can start your studies you need to activate your Uppsala University Student Account.
When you have activated your student account you will be able to register to the programme and, even before registration, you will be able to log-in to the e-learning system Studium and see programme information for this autumn. The student account also gives you access to many other student resources such as e-books in the University Library, Office 365, printing possibilities, and e-mail, among other things.
Register for the Programme in Ladok for Students
In order to confirm your place and start your programme, you must register for the programme. Before doing this you must first have activated your student account.
- If you are fully admitted, please register for the course 5FT063 Philosophical Perspectives I in Ladok for students. When you register for the course your programme will automatically start. The registration period is 28/7–28/8. The semester starts 29/8.
- NB, if you are conditionally admitted you cannot register in Ladok for students. Please complete your application with the missing documentation. As from the beginning of August your documents will be checked and you will be contacted either by the university (through universityadmissions.se) or the department (by email). If you haven't been contacted and still cannot register in Ladok for students by August 22, please contact Johan Löfström by e-mail.
Log-in to Studium
Once you have activated your student account you can log-in to the e-learning system Studium where all information for next semester's courses (schedules, general and detailed syllabi, lists of teachers, reading lists and instructions, etc.) is available.