Get a chance to meet future employers and make new contacts! Different career fairs are held on different campuses at the University annually. The fairs are usually organised by student organisations and unions.
At the fairs, you can meet potential employers, add contacts to your network, and look for opportunities to find internships or degree projects. The fairs are held on campus, though some are held virtually. The fairs are usually for both Swedish and international students at the University. Some participating employers offer jobs or thesis projects at the fairs. You can also book meetings in advance with some employers to have a longer dialogue with them.
On UU CareerGate you can find upcoming career fairs. Here you can also find related events. We update the page continuously, so make sure you check it regularly.
Career fairs at Uppsala University
- Career Day, for students in the field of political science, peace and conflict studies and development studies.
- The Contact Days (Kontaktdagarna), for students studying economics, systems science and media and communication science.
- Humanioradagen (in Swedish only), for students in the field of the humanities, language and theology.
- Kontaktdagen (in Swedish only), for students in law.
- Pedagogdagen (in Swedish only), for students in the teaching programmes.
- Personalvetarnas dag (in Swedish only), for students in the field of human resources.
- Pharmada (in Swedish only), for students in pharmacy.
- Psykologidagen (in Swedish only), for students in the field of psychology
- Utnarm, for students in engineering and natural sciences.