Erasmus studies in the UK

EU students planning to study in the UK from 2021 and onwards, currently not residing in the UK will need to apply for a student visa before starting their studies, if the studies are longer than 6 months.

For more information regarding student visa see the British Government’s Website. For studies shorter than 6 months students may use the so called visitor route.

EU citizens already studying and residing in the UK, or intending to move there can apply for a residence permit via the EU Settlement Scheme in order to continue to enjoy the same rights to live, study, work etc. in the UK. The application is free of charge and completed online.