Office 365 Education
All students at Uppsala University are offered an Office 365 Education account including Microsoft’s Office package, calendar and email service.
Office 365 Education is a collection of online and offline tools and services for students:
- Microsoft Office, also known as Office Pro Plus, is an "offline-version” of the Office package, which you can download to your computer. It works for both Windows and Mac. This includes, but is not limited to: Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Online versions of OneNote, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Forms.
- Email, Calendar, Address book and Tasks.
- Sharepoint online with 1TB of OneDrive storage, Video, Delve and Newsfeed.
Not all available apps in Office 365 Education are activated in our environment.
Get started with office 365
To get started with Office 365, you use any device and log on with your user ID @student.uu.se and your Password A.
For support, please visit Microsoft’s help pages:
- Get started with Office 365
- Learn your way around Office 365
- Download and install Office on your PC or Mac
- Set up office apps and email on a mobile device (Android, iOS, Windows Phone)
- Outlook email setup
- Forward email to another email account
For more information, please contact IT Support by email email@example.com or telephone 018-471 44 00.
Offices 365 Education will expire after your studies
Note! Your account at Office 365 Education will expire when your student account is deactivated after you end your studies.
If you have email and/or other data (documents, pictures etc.) saved at Office 365 Education you will have to move it to another location before the closing date.