Apply for financing from the Climate pot
The Vice-Chancellor has earmarked SEK 2 million for a climate pot aimed at reinforcing and invigorating Uppsala University’s efforts to reduce its climate impact. Projects and initiatives with the potential to make a tangible contribution to lowering the University’s climate impact can apply for grants of up to SEK 250,000.
Initiatives with a strong focus on innovation/creativity are especially encouraged. Applications for project funding are invited from employees, students and organisational units at Uppsala University.
Applications must be received by 28 February 2022 and should be submitted electronically to the University registrar: firstname.lastname@example.org. Put “Klimatpottsansökan 2022, UFV 2022/61” in the subject line.
Applications must contain
- Description of the project’s goals
- Description of the project’s implementation
- Description of any planned continuation after the end of the project
- Plan for documentation, follow-up and evaluation, and dissemination of results
- Budget, with breakdown by different types of costs
- Signature of responsible head of department/equivalent at applicant’s department/equivalent.
Applications must not exceed 5,000 characters including spaces.
- Project’s potential to lead to reduced climate impact
- Project’s innovative/creative contribution
- Project’s potential to engage both staff and students
- Project’s feasibility
The applications will be assessed by a working group consisting of the Environmental Director, representatives from each disciplinary domain and a student representative. The Vice-Chancellor will determine which applications are approved, based on proposals from the working group.
Report after implementation
Approved funding must be used no later than 30 June 2023. At the end of the project period, the applicant must submit a written account of the implementation of the project, including a report on the budget allocated. Failure to implement and report on the project may result in an obligation to repay the allocated funding.
Environmental Director, Karolina Kjellberg
018-471 77 76, email@example.com