Recommendations on coronavirus
You can get your second dose in Uppsala County even if you receive the first one in another region. The vaccine is free.
More information at 1177.se.
COVID-19 testing for students
Are you infected?
You should primarily contact the course or programme coordinator for your programme/department.
To further facilitate contact tracing and reduce the risk of the infection spreading you should also, anonymously, report if you have been diagnosed with COVID-19. Report anonymously
Our shared responsibility
- Stay at home if you feel even slightly unwell
- Feeling unwell? Go and get tested for COVID-19. Contact 1177. If you do not have a Swedish personal identity number, phone 018-617 35 64. You will reach a voicemail and should leave your name and telephone number. A doctor will call you back and you can then make an appointment for a test. If you are a student at Campus Gotland, phone 0498-26 89 31.
- Are you infected? You should primarily contact the course or programme coordinator for your programme/department. See information above.
- Keep your distance from other people where it is possible – both indoors and outdoors.
- Wash your hands frequently and use hand sanitiser.
FAQ – What is the situation for students?
Keep up to date with information
Treat sources critically and check reports spreading in the media and social media against credible sources to prevent rumours and anxiety.
Collected official information from public authorities in Sweden is accessible on Krisinformation.se.
For general information about the coronavirus disease COVID-19, you can call the national information number 113 13.
For questions in connection with illness, contact 1177.se or call 1177.