What is the situation regarding exams?
Measures to prevent infection are in place in relevant exam venues:
- Arrive at exam rooms in very good time to avoid queues. Exam venues will open earlier than usual, around 30–35 minutes before the start of the exam.
- Queue outdoors where possible.
- ID and registration are checked directly upon entry.
- Proceed promptly to your assigned place in the exam room.
- Hand sanitiser is available at various points at the venues.
- There are plexiglass dividers/screens at all the invigilators’ desks and at the entrance.
- To avoid queues forming, when handing in written papers students are to approach one at a time.
Contact the course coordinator for your particular course for updated information on your planned exams.
What applies to degree projects and master's theses?
You have to contact your examiner who knows what applies to your course.