Finances (CSN)

What happens with my student finances from CSN?

Please see the website of the Swedish Board of Student Finance (CSN).

For more information, contact

Students receiving student finance and education entry grants should notify Försäkringskassan (the Swedish Social Insurance Agency) immediately via the Försäkringskassan website if they fall ill.

Students receiving an upper secondary study allowance should notify their school if they fall ill. The school may sometimes demand a doctor’s certificate to approve sickness absence. If the school approves sickness absence the student can keep their CSN grant.

If you are living with someone who has a confirmed COVID-19 diagnosis and may therefore be considered contagious, you will be informed by the regional infection control unit what the situation is in your case.

Last modified: