Work related injuries and incidents

An occupational injury can be an accident at work, a travel accident, a occupational disease and an infection. A physical incident is an event that could lead to a physical injury or accident. A psycho-social incident can involve situations of abusive acts. Everyone is responsible for reporting incidents to the prefect (or equivalent).

For those who have been injured, it is important that the Insurance Agency, “Försäkringskassan”, and The Legal, Financial and Administrative Services Agency, “Kammarkollegiet” are notified. Registration is also a means for the university to improve the working environment.

Försäkringskassan (the Swedish Social Insurance Agency)
Kammarkollegiet – insurance claim (PDF)


The university activities shall work and provide a safe environment for students and employees. The staff portal provides detailed information about safety on campus. The university also has an emergency organisation and emergency preparedness.