Groups and lectures
Do you feel stressed by expectations, deadlines, and a high workload? Do you have a tendency to procrastinate? Are you feeling lonely? The Student Health Service provide you with tools to improve your situation and find a better balance in life.
All of our groups and lectures are free of charge. They are held in English and open to both Swedish and international students. If you speak Swedish, you can look through our range of activities we offer in Swedish.
We offer some of our Wednesday lectures in English. You are welcome to listen to our staff talk about common subjects related to student life. All lectures are given via Zoom and no sign-up is necessary. Lectures are given at 12:15–13:00.
Join our groups to go on regular meetings with fellow students in similar situations. Take this opportunity to get some answers, tips, to discuss and meet others. You are welcome to sign up for whichever group is of interest, including all of them. Groups are given in Uppsala, in Visby or online. Read more information and sign-up in our calendar.
Our student groups
- Do it now - stop procrastinating (Sign-up necessary, check event post in the calendar)
- Mindfulness in the Botanical Garden (Drop in)
- Dare to speak (Sign-up necessary)
- Lunch walks (Drop in)
- Train with the Student Health Service and Campus1477 (Drop in)
- Slow runners - run with the Student Health Service (Drop in)